Jumbo Ham Roll
|Ground cooked ham||2 Pound (Or 4 Cups)|
|Canned whole kernel corn||16 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Soft bread crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs) (2 Slices Of Bread)|
|Mixed salad herbs||1 Teaspoon|
|Dry mustard||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Biscuit mix||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Milk||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs) (For Crust)|
1) Preheat oven to 375°F before baking.
2) Follow label directions to prepare biscuit mix with 2/3 cup of milk.
3) Take a large bowl and mix together ham, corn, bread crumbs, eggs, salad herbs, mustard, pepper, and 1/2 cup milk in it with a fork.
4) On a lightly floured pastry cloth or board, knead the dough gently for 1/2 minute.
5) Even out the dough to a 18x12 rectangle and transfer to a lightly greased large cookie sheet.
6) Fill the ham filling down middle 1/3 of dough and fold edges up to center over filling.
7) Seal it after crimping together top and ends.
8) Make several slits in top to make vent for steam and then bake for 40 minutes in preheated oven until crust is golden-brown in color.
9) Serve in thick slices with parsley cream sauce.
Calories 628 Calories from Fat 135
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15 g23%
Saturated Fat 5.6 g28.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 229.5 mg76.5%
Sodium 425.1 mg17.7%
Total Carbohydrates 71 g23.7%
Dietary Fiber 5.6 g22.3%
Sugars 14.1 g
Protein 55 g110%
Vitamin A 3.6% Vitamin C 8.2%
Calcium 26.6% Iron 35.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet