Mini Parker House Rolls
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (1 Stick, 8 tablespoon)|
|Refrigerated plain biscuits package/Refrigerated buttermilk biscuits package||4|
1. Preheat the oven to 450°.
2. In a jelly-roll pan, 15x10x1 melt the butter or margarine.
3. In each package separate the 10 biscuits and cut each in half.
4. Take each half roll into a tiny ball, using a glass flatten to a 2-inch round and fold round in half.
5. In pan roll the ball in melted butter or margarine to coat all over and arrange in a single layer in same pan.
6. Arrange the rolls in 10 rows of eight each to keep a trim neat shape.
7. Bake in the very hot oven for 15 minutes such that golden and serve hot.
When making strips out of the biscuits scissors make the job go fast.