Cinnamon Raisin Rolls
|All purpose flour||4 1⁄2 Cup (72 tbs)|
|Whole wheat flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Active dry yeast||1⁄4 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Ground cinnamon||1 Teaspoon|
|1% low fat milk||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Plus Extra For Glazing)|
|Margarine/Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Raisins||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Confectioners' sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
1. Take a bowl and mix together flours, sugar, yeast, cinnamon, and salt.
2. In a saucepan, heat the margarine and milk on very low flame just to make it warm.
3. Remove the saucepan from heat and stir in dry ingredients till properly mixed.
4. Whisk the together the egg whites and egg. Add the mixture in the dough along with the raisins.
5. Keep on mixing for about 2 to 3 minutes to make sure that the dough comes away from bowl sides.
6. Serve immediately on a serving dish.