Barbecued Beef Rolls
|Oriental marinade||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) In boiling water, blanch the onions for around 2-3 minutes.
2) Drain them well.
3) Preheat the barbeque.
4) With a rolling pin or cutlet bat, flatten the steaks.
5) In the centre of each steak, place two onions and one mushroom.
6) Roll the steaks with vegetables in between.
7) With skewers, secure the steak rolls.
8) In a shallow dish, place the rolls and pour the Oriental marinade over them.
9) Keep in refrigerator for 2-3 hours to marinate.
10) In a preheated barbeque, cook the rolls for 10-15 minutes turning ocassionaly.
11) Baste the rolls with the marinade in between cooking.
12) Serve the steak rolls as main dish along with nice salad and sauce of your choice.
Calories 522 Calories from Fat 157
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 18 g27.6%
Saturated Fat 6.7 g33.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 88.2 mg29.4%
Sodium 862.2 mg35.9%
Total Carbohydrates 36 g12.2%
Dietary Fiber 4.3 g17.1%
Sugars 21.9 g
Protein 54 g107.4%
Vitamin A 0.1% Vitamin C 30.7%
Calcium 5.7% Iron 15.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet