Poached Fish Roll Ups With Tomato Basil And Olive Sauce
|Sole fillets/Flounder fillets||20 Ounce|
|Balsamic wine vinegar/Red wine vinegar||1 Tablespoon|
|Olive oil/Canola oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm), finely chopped|
|Chopped fresh basil/2 teaspoons dried||2 Tablespoon|
|Frozen broccoli||10 Ounce, thawed, drained, and finely chopped (1 Package)|
|Dry bread crumbs||2 Tablespoon|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1 Tablespoon|
|Onion||1 Small, finely chopped|
|Canned italian style plum tomatoes in puree||28 Ounce, chopped (1 Can)|
|Fish stock||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sliced black olives||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) On a large platter or tray, marinate the fish with the vinegar and refrigerate, covered.
2) In the meantime, in a large nonstick skillet, over moderate heat, heat half of the oil for the stuffing.
3) Sauté half of the garlic in it for about 1 minute.
4) Add in basil, broccoli, bread crumbs, and Parmesan cheese, stirring well and stir cook the mixture until just cooked well.
5) Let cool the mixture after transferring it to a bowl.
6) Clean the skillet and allow the remaining oil to be heated over moderate heat.
7) Sauté the remaining garlic with onion for about 5 minutes until translucent but not browned.
8) Mix in tomatoes and stock and then season with pepper.
9) Allow the mixture to come to a boil and then uncover and simmer for about 10 minutes.
10) Take out the fish fillets from refrigerator and fill each with 1/4th portion of the stuffing.
11) Roll the stuffed fish fillets fastening them with toothpicks and then add it to the sauce after stirring in olives.
12) Bring sauce to a boil and poach, covered for about 10 minutes until the fish crumbles easily with a fork.
13) To a platter, arrange the roll-ups after taking out the toothpicks.
14) Pour over the sauce and serve hot.