Lamb Roll with Brown Sauce
|Ground lamb||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Lamb fat||1 Tablespoon|
|Chopped mushrooms||2 Ounce, drained|
|Onion||1 Small, minced|
|Parsley||1 , chopped|
|Stuffed olives||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Chopped sweet pickles||2 Tablespoon|
|Powdered mustard||3⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Brown sauce||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven to 425°F before baking.
2) Take a heavy skillet and put all ingredients except dough, milk, and sauce in it.
3) Cook for 10 minutes over low heat and let cool.
4) On a lightly floured board, place the Biscuit Dough and even out into a rectangle of thickness 1/4 inch.
5) Layer the meat mixture to within 1/2 inch of edge of the rectangle.
6) Roll up like jelly roll fashion and seal after moistening edges with water.
7) In a greased shallow pan, place the roll and apply milk.
8) Oven bake for about 30 minutes until crust is browned well.
9) While still hot, cut the roll and arrange on a hot platter.
10) Pour Brown Sauce over the slices or if desired, serve sauce in a separate dish.