Avocado Crab Cutlets
|Cooked crab meat||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Fat||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For deep frying)|
|Milk||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Avocado||2 Cup (32 tbs), diced|
|Bread crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Eggs||3 , beaten|
1. Remove spines from crab meat.
2. Melt butter, remove from heat and stir in flour until smooth.
3. Add salt, pepper, and milk and cook, stirring constantly until thick.
5. Add avocado and crab meat and blend thoroughly.
6. Shape into cutlets, roll in bread crumbs, then in beaten eggs and again in bread crumbs.
7. Fry in hot deep fat (360°F.) until brown.
Calories 614 Calories from Fat 389
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 45 g68.7%
Saturated Fat 14.4 g72.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 200.3 mg66.8%
Sodium 417.1 mg17.4%
Total Carbohydrates 33 g10.9%
Dietary Fiber 8.7 g34.9%
Sugars 6.1 g
Protein 25 g49.3%
Vitamin A 14.5% Vitamin C 20%
Calcium 15.2% Iron 13.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet