Avocado Crab Cutlets
|Cooked crab meat||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Fat||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For deep frying)|
|Milk||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Avocado||2 Cup (32 tbs), diced|
|Bread crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Eggs||3 , beaten|
1. Remove spines from crab meat.
2. Melt butter, remove from heat and stir in flour until smooth.
3. Add salt, pepper, and milk and cook, stirring constantly until thick.
5. Add avocado and crab meat and blend thoroughly.
6. Shape into cutlets, roll in bread crumbs, then in beaten eggs and again in bread crumbs.
7. Fry in hot deep fat (360°F.) until brown.