Marinated Cod Cutlets
|Salad oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Vinegar||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Parsley||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Onion||1⁄2 , finely chopped|
|Salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Flour/White breadcrumbs to coat||1 Tablespoon|
|Butter||2 Ounce (For Frying)|
1) Neatly trim the cod cutlets. Place them in a shallow dish.
2) To make the marinade, mix together the oil, lemon juice, vinegar, parlsey, onion and the seasoning. Mix properly and pour the mixture all over the cod cutlets in the dish. Allow to marinade for about 60 minutes, occasionally turning.
3) Lift the cutlets from the marinade and drain away the excess, if any.
4) With flour or fresh whote breadcrumbs, coat the marinated cutlets.
5) In hot fat over medium heat, fry the prepared cutlets, turning frequently to evenly brown on all sides. Fry for about 10 minutes till the cutlets are golden brown on both sides.
6) Serve hot with grilled tomatoes, baked beans and chipped potatoes.