Parsley Egg And Ham Roll
|Eggs||6 Large, beaten|
|Milk||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Parsley flakes||1 Tablespoon|
|Baked ham slices/Boiled ham slices||12 Large|
1) Blend the eggs, milk, parsley flakes, salt, and pepper together.
2) In a 9 or 10 inch skillet, melt 1 tablespoon of butter and pour the egg mixture. Gently stir over a low heat until the eggs are firm.
3) Spread the mixture over large slices of cooked ham and roll up nicely.
4) Heat the ham rolls in rest of the butter until the ham is heated.
5) Serve immediately for breakfast, brunch or supper as desired.