Stuffed Turkey Roll
|Turkey breast||1 , flattened|
|Chopped parsley||1 Bunch (100 gm)|
|Chopped walnuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), chopped|
|Onion||1⁄2 , chopped|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon (Extracted From 1 Fruit)|
|Egg||1 (To Bind)|
1. Between two pieces of waxed paper, which have been sprinkled with flour, place the turkey breast and beat with a heavy bottle.
2. Mix all the ingredients, except the turkey breast, and spread over the breast.
3. Roll and skewer with wooden skewers.
4. Melt the butter in a frypan and pour over the turkey roll.
5. Roast in a 400F/200C oven for 30 minutes.
6. Remove and slice.