Parker House Rolls
|Warm milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Soft butter||6 Tablespoon|
|Honey||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Whole-wheat flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1. Crumble the yeast cake in a little warm water.
2. In a large basin, mix flour and salt. Then add other ingredients and beat well.
3. Add more flour if necessary to make a soft dough. Turn out on a work surface and knead lightly.
4. Roll dough out on a flour dusted board, about 1-inch thick and cut with biscuit cutter into circles.
5. Spread melted butter over half of each round and fold over other half.
6. Arrange the semi circles on a greased baking sheet.
7. Cover and let rise in a warm place until double in size.
8. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
9.Bake in preheated oven for 12 to 15 minutes until golden brown.
10. Remove and slide onto a wire rack to cool.
9. Use as a base to make appetizers or serve along with main course. You can also enjoy them for breakfast with jam and butter.