Lamb Cutlets With Flageolet And Herbes De Provence
|Lamb cutlets||6 Ounce (2X75 G)|
|Herbes de provence||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Shallots||2 , peeled and chopped|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), peeled and crushed|
|Tomato||1 , peeled, seeded and chopped|
|Canned flageolet beans||4 1⁄2 Ounce, drained (1 Can, 120 G)|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Fresh herbs||1⁄2 Tablespoon|
1) Brush the lamb cutlets with oil and season well with herbes de Provence. keep in a pan and grill each side for about 5 min.
2) In a pan, place the cutlets and grill each side for about 5 min; remove cutlets and keep warm.
3) Place the pan on the hob and stir in the shallots and garlic with the juices in the pan, simmer gently until soft.
4) Lastly add the tomato, flageolets, salt and pepper to the pan, blend well and heat for a while.
5) Pour the mixture to a warmed plate and place the lamb cutlets over the mixture.
6) Garnish with fresh herbs and serve immediately.