Quick Spring Rolls
|Alfalfa sprouts||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Crab meat||1 Cup (16 tbs), well drained (Fresh, Frozen Or Canned)|
|Honey garlic sauce/Black bean sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Shrimp||16 , dehydrated (Fresh, Frozen, Canned Or Dehydrated)|
1) Dampen the rice paper with water and soften with fingers.
2) Over each damp rice paper, sprinkle about 2 tablespoons alfaalfa sprouts, leaving 1 cm edge around.
3) Add 2 tablespoons crab meat on top of the sprouts and sprinkle with a little honey-garlic sauce.
4) Then roll up the rice paper with toppings and keep open at one end.
5) Top the open end with 2 tiny or 1 larger shrimp.
6) Serve immediately with the black bean or honey-garlic sauce for dipping.