Quick Spring Rolls
|Alfalfa sprouts||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Crab meat||1 Cup (16 tbs), well drained (Fresh, Frozen Or Canned)|
|Honey garlic sauce/Black bean sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Shrimp||16 , dehydrated (Fresh, Frozen, Canned Or Dehydrated)|
1) Dampen the rice paper with water and soften with fingers.
2) Over each damp rice paper, sprinkle about 2 tablespoons alfaalfa sprouts, leaving 1 cm edge around.
3) Add 2 tablespoons crab meat on top of the sprouts and sprinkle with a little honey-garlic sauce.
4) Then roll up the rice paper with toppings and keep open at one end.
5) Top the open end with 2 tiny or 1 larger shrimp.
6) Serve immediately with the black bean or honey-garlic sauce for dipping.
Calories 97 Calories from Fat 10
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 1 g1.8%
Saturated Fat 0.22 g1.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 89.2 mg29.7%
Sodium 190.2 mg7.9%
Total Carbohydrates 5 g1.6%
Dietary Fiber 0.1 g0.42%
Sugars 3.4 g
Protein 16 g31.7%
Vitamin A 2.3% Vitamin C 3.8%
Calcium 3.2% Iron 8.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet