Chicken Asparagus Lasagna Rolls
|Frozen no boil lasagna sheets||3 (10 By 7 Inches In Dimension)|
|Low fat ricotta cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chopped cooked chicken||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Egg white||1 , slightly beaten|
|Finely shredded parmesan cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Thinly sliced green onion||2 Tablespoon (1 In Number)|
|Diced pimiento||2 Tablespoon, drained|
|Garlic powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Frozen cut asparagus||5 Ounce, thawed and drained (1/2 Of A 10 Ounce Package)|
|Cream cheese with chives and onion||8 Ounce (1 Tub)|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Place frozen lasagna sheets on a baking sheet; cover with plastic wrap and thaw for 30 minutes. Drain and set aside.
2. In a medium mixing bowl combine ricotta cheese, chicken, egg white, Parmesan cheese, green onion, pimiento, salt, and garlic powder. Stir in asparagus.
3. Spread one-third of the chicken mixture over a lasagna sheet. Starting from the short edge, roll up jelly-roll style. Cut the roll crosswise into 6 pieces. Place pasta rolls, cut side down, in a greased 2-quart rectangular baking dish. Repeat with remaining lasagna sheets and filling.
4. For sauce, in a small heavy saucepan heat and stir cream cheese over medium-low heat till softened. Slowly add milk, stirring till smooth. Remove from heat; cool. Pour half of the sauce over rolls.
5. Bake lasagna rolls, covered, in a 350° oven for 35 to 40 minutes or till heated through. Heat remaining sauce over low heat, stirring frequently. Spoon sauce over rolls.