|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Shortening||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Sifted flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Semi sweet chocolate morsels||1 Cup (16 tbs), coarsely chopped|
|Chopped pecans||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Blend butter, shortening and vanilla until creamy.
3. Sieve flour and sugar and once done, transfer to the butter mixture.
4. Put chocolate morsels and pecans and stir well.
5. Shape the dough into cylindrical shape with the length of 1 1/2 inches.
6. Fold into crescent shape and put them on an ungreased baking sheet.
7. Bake for 15 minutes.
8. Serve with beverages.