Mini Rolls Parmigiana
|Instant minced onion||1 Teaspoon|
|Parsley flakes||1 Teaspoon|
|Mozzarella cheese||4 Ounce|
|Canned tomato sauce||15 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Dried basil||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Dried oregano||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Parmesan cheese||1 Tablespoon, grated|
1) Cut along the thinner side of the chicken’s thighs to the bone, slashing the thigh along the length of the bone.
2) Scrape the chicken away properly till the bone is completely free, all the while holding one end of the bone. Cut off a neatly rounded piece of the cartilage.
3) On a cutting board, place thighs with skin-side down and sprinkle them with salt, onion and parsley flakes.
4) Cut the mozzarella cheese into 8 pieces, each piece measuring 2 ½ x ½ x 3/4 – inches. Place one piece of cheese on each thigh and fold the chicken’s sides over the cheese. Fasten with the help of skewers.
5) In a foil-lined broiling pan, place the thighs with skin-side down and broil for about 40 minutes or till the meat has browned.
6) As per the directions on the package, cook the spaghetti.
In a small saucepan, combine together the tomato sauce with basil and oregano and heat thoroughly.
7) On a serving platter, place the cooked spaghetti and pour tomato sauce all over it. Place broiled thighs on top.
8) Serve hot with Parmesan cheese on the side.