|Egg||1 , boiled|
|Refined flour||50 Gram|
|Fat||1 Tablespoon (For Frying)|
1. Shell the eggs and finely chop them
2. In a saucepan, melt the butter on a low flame.
3. Add flour and sauté for 2 minutes.
4. Gradually pour in the milk while stirring continuously
5. Cook sauce until thick, stirring to prevent lumps from forming.
6. Season with salt and pepper.
7. Take pan off the heat and stir in cream and chopped egg.
8. Turn mixture out onto a plate and cool.
9. Divide into 8 equal portions and shape each into a cylinder of 3 inches.
10. Dip each in beaten raw egg and then coat with bread crumbs.
11. Heat fat in a deep pan.
12. Fry the croquettes until evenly golden brown.
13. Remove on a paper towel to absorb the fat
14. Arrange on a platter and serve with your favorite dip or serve along with your meal.