Maraschino Cherry Roll Ups
|Cream cheese package||3 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sifted flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Confectioners' sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Maraschino cherries||48 , well drained|
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix cream cheese and butter together.
3. Put flour and salt in it and refrigerate.
4. Take a lightly floured board, roll the dough on it with thickness of 1/8 inch.
5. Top the dough with confectioner’s sugar.
6. Make 1x3inch rectangular pieces of it.
7. Top with a cherry and roll the slices.
8. Take an ungreased baking sheet, arrange the rolls on it and bake for 15- 17 minutes.
9. Coat with confectioner’s sugar and serve.