Hot Pickle Rolls
|Chopped watermelon pickle||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Or Chunks)|
|Cream cheese||6 Ounce (At Room Temperature)|
|Canadian bacon||1⁄2 Pound, thinly sliced at a slant|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Drain the pickles of excess liquid.
2) Allow the cream cheese to soften.
3) Spread the soft cream cheese around a pickle chunk and wrap it together within a slice of bacon.
4) Hold in place with toothpicks.
5) Keep refrigerated until required for chafing.
6) Take a blazer pan of the chafing dish and melt butter in it.
7) Add the pickle rolls and sauté them, heating them properly.
8) Place the pan over hot water and keep the rolls warm.
9) Serve in the hot chafing dish.