|Fresh bean sprouts||100 Gram|
|Scallions||8 , cut into strips|
|Red pepper||1 , seeded, cut into thin strips|
|Thinly sliced mushrooms||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Fresh root ginger slice||1 , pared and finely chopped|
|Soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Dry sherry||1 Tablespoon|
|Egg roll skins||6 (6 Inches Square)|
|Oil||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For Deep Frying)|
|Scallion brushes||2 (Tassels, For Garnish)|
1) Preheat the oven to 150° F.
2) In a large, heavy-based skillet or wok, saute the mushrooms, bean sprouts, scallions, red pepper and ginger in oil over a high heat for about 2 minutes, stir continuously.
3) Stir in the soy sauce and sherry, sprinkle with the pepper, cook for 1 minute and turn off the heat.
4) In the middle of each egg roll skin, put 2 tablespoons of the vegetable mixture, fold in the sides to roll up, dampen ends and press well to seal.
5) Heat the oil to 375° F in a deep fryer and fry for about 5 minutes until golden and crisp.
6) Remove from the fryer and drain well.
7) Garnish with the scallion tassels and serve immediately.