Salmon And Cheese Rolls With Peas
|Salmon||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Frozen peas||200 Gram (1 Package)|
|Evaporated milk||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|American cheese slice/Processed cheese slice||4|
1. Take a bowl and flake the fish after draining it thoroughly.
2. Mix in the peas and evaporated milk.
3. Season with lemon juice along with salt & pepper.
4. Take a pan and stir the mixture in it over low heat until it becomes creamy and smooth.
5. Spread a split half of roll with butter.
6. Place a slice of cheese on top of each.
7. Put the hot fish mixture on it and place the other half of the roll on top.
8. Serve immediately.
Calories 800 Calories from Fat 241
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 28 g42.7%
Saturated Fat 14.4 g71.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 141.1 mg47%
Sodium 1352.5 mg56.4%
Total Carbohydrates 83 g27.6%
Dietary Fiber 6.5 g26.2%
Sugars 27.2 g
Protein 56 g113%
Vitamin A 58.1% Vitamin C 40.2%
Calcium 74.7% Iron 27.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet