Ham And Veal Roll Ups
|Veal round steaks/Veal steaks||1 3⁄4 Pound, cut 1/4 inch thick|
|Veal round steak/Veal steaks||1 3⁄4 Pound, cut 1/4 inch thick|
|Ham slices||6 , boiled|
|Processed cheese slices||3|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Dry bread crumbs||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Condensed cream of mushroom soup||10 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dry white wine||2 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. Lightly grease a large baking pan with oil.
3. Slice the veal cutlets into 6 equal pieces.
4. Using a mallet or a small flat bottomed frying pan flatten the cutlets into 1/8-inch thickness.
5. Top each cutlet with a ham slice.
6. Cut each cheese slice into half.
7. Place one half on each ham slice.
8. Roll meat over ham and cheese
9. Secure with wooden picks.
10. In a bowl, beat the egg and 2 tablespoons milk.
11. Bread the rolls by dipping in egg and then rolling in crumbs.
12. Arrange, seam side down, in baking dish.
13. In a small saucepan, combine soup, milk, and white wine.
14. Boil until bubby.
15. Pour hot liquid into the baking pan around rolls.
16. Cover baking dish with foil.
17. Bake in preheated oven for about 1 hour until meat is tender.
18. Remove foil and sprinkle rolls with paprika.
19. Continue baking uncovered for 10 minutes until crumbs are golden brown.
20. Arrange rolls on a warm serving platter.
21. Spoon the sauce over rolls.