Potato Croquettes are pieces of mashed potato balls that were rolled in bread crumbs and deep-fried until crispy. This is a good side dish or snack and it goes well with basic condiments such as ketchup or mayonnaise.
4 Cup (64 tbs)
All purpose flour
Ground black pepper
2 , beaten
Panko bread crumbs
1 Cup (16 tbs)
3 Cup (48 tbs)
1. Combine mashed potatoes, milk, salt, ground black pepper, flour, and 1 egg. Mix thoroughly.
2. Scoop a mixture of mashed potatoes then dip in the remaining beaten egg and roll over bread crumbs.
3. Heat a cooking pot then pour-in cooking oil.
4. Fry in medium heat until the color of the sides turns golden brown.
5. Transfer to plate lined with paper towel.
6. Serve with your favorite condiment. The combination of mayonnaise and banana ketchup works well for me.