Kiwi Dragon Roll
|Kiwi||2 Ounce, sliced lengthwise into 1/4 inch sticks|
|Kiwi||2 Ounce, halved and sliced very thin|
|Pineapple chunks||2 Ounce|
|Strawberries||2 Ounce, sliced into 1/4 inch sticks|
|Kiwis||2 , 1 sliced very thin, and 1 halved and cut into 1/inch strips|
|Orange zest||1 Teaspoon|
|Orange marmalade||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|For sweet vanilla sushi rice|
|Cooked sushi rice||3 Cup (48 tbs) (Undressed)|
|Prepared vanilla pudding||1 Cup (16 tbs), warm|
|Vanilla extract/Almond extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Plain gelatin||3 1⁄2 Ounce, dissolved in 2 tablespoons warm water (1 Package)|
|Warm water||2 Tablespoon (For Dissolving The Gelatin Powder)|
|Mascarpone cheese/Cream cheese||4 Ounce, cut into bits and softened.|
|Heavy cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), whipped with 2 tablespoons sugar, or cool whip|
|Sugar/Cool whip||2 Tablespoon (For Whipping Heavy Cream)|
1. Mix orange marmalade with orange zest, set aside.
2. Place Origami Mango Wrap shiny side down.
3. Lay in sweet rice leaving 1-inch border at top.
4. Lay in mango strips, strawberries, and pineapple chunks across rice.
5. Roll, then place thin sliced mango across top of roll prior to cutting into 8 pieces. Cut, then garnish with orange zest mixture.
Sweet Vanilla Sushi Rice Directions
1. Stir dissolved gelatin into pudding. Stir in extract.
2. Blend mascarpone or cream cheese with pudding mixture.
3. Fold in whipped cream or Cool Whip, then blend warm sushi rice into pudding.
4. Refrigerate sweet rice for 1 hour to set.
To learn more about the great products from NewGem Foods, visit www.newgemfoods.com