Chinese Eggrolls are not at all hard to prepare. You can also add your fravorite vegetables or meat, like chicken, pork, or beef, into your eggroll. So, no more ordering eggrolls from outside when you can make it for yourself.
2 Cup (32 tbs), soaked in water for 15 minutes
1 , shredded
2 , shredded
1 , shredded
4 Cup (64 tbs)
1) In a large bowl, combine ground meat, noodles, onions, carrots, and cabbage. Mix all the ingredients properly.
2) Season the mixture with salt, sugar, garlic powder and soy sauce. Crack the egg over it.
3) Thoroughly mix up all the ingredients with a spoon or hand.
4) Place a eggroll wrapper on the working board.
5) Spread 2 tablespoons of filling towards the corner of the wrapper.
6) Tightly roll the wrapper by tucking both the ends inside. Secure the end by brushing with beaten egg. Follow the same process to prepare more rolls.
7) Heat up oil in a wok or deep frying pan at around 380F-390F temperature.
8) Deep fry the rolls until golden brown on all sides.
9) Transfer over rack to cool down before serving.
Makes 30 eggrolls.
Chinese eggrolls make a wonderful party snack and are favorite with my family and friends. Since these eggrolls are stuffed with a meat and vegetable mixture they make a healthy snack. These crisp fried eggrolls taste amazing with eggroll sauce or salsa. Here the chef has prepared the eggrolls in a simple manner with packaged wraps. Surely this delicious recipe is worth trying out !
Chinese Eggrolls With Meat And Vegetables Recipe Video