Chinese Eggrolls With Meat And Vegetables
|Ground pork/Chicken||1 Pound|
|Glass noodles||2 Cup (32 tbs), soaked in water for 15 minutes|
|Onion||1 , shredded|
|Carrots||2 , shredded|
|Bok choy||1 , shredded|
|Garlic powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Cooking oil||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
1) In a large bowl, combine ground meat, noodles, onions, carrots, and cabbage. Mix all the ingredients properly.
2) Season the mixture with salt, sugar, garlic powder and soy sauce. Crack the egg over it.
3) Thoroughly mix up all the ingredients with a spoon or hand.
4) Place a eggroll wrapper on the working board.
5) Spread 2 tablespoons of filling towards the corner of the wrapper.
6) Tightly roll the wrapper by tucking both the ends inside. Secure the end by brushing with beaten egg. Follow the same process to prepare more rolls.
7) Heat up oil in a wok or deep frying pan at around 380F-390F temperature.
8) Deep fry the rolls until golden brown on all sides.
9) Transfer over rack to cool down before serving.
Makes 30 eggrolls.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3154 Calories from Fat 1804
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 202 g310.9%
Saturated Fat 51.6 g258.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 538.1 mg179.4%
Sodium 4216 mg175.7%
Total Carbohydrates 243 g81%
Dietary Fiber 9.5 g37.9%
Sugars 33.5 g
Protein 93 g185.8%
Vitamin A 591.9% Vitamin C 188.7%
Calcium 39.1% Iron 45.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet