|Baking powder biscuits||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chopped pared apples||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Seedless raisins||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Powdered cinnamon||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Firmly packed brown sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Water||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
1. Start oven, set at Moderately Hot, 400° F. Rub an oblong baking dish with margarine or butter.
2. Mix the biscuit dough and roll it out 1/4-inch thick on a floured board.
3. Mix the apples, raisins, cinnamon and brown sugar and spread over the dough. Roll it up like a jelly roll, then slice it in 2-inch pieces.
4. Place slices in the baking dish. Add the water at the side of the dish. Bake 30 minutes.
5. Serve with cream or with Orange Sauce
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1800 Calories from Fat 386
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 43 g66%
Saturated Fat 0.08 g0.39%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 84.7 mg28.2%
Sodium 1865.4 mg77.7%
Total Carbohydrates 350 g116.7%
Dietary Fiber 8.9 g35.5%
Sugars 263.1 g
Protein 21 g41.8%
Vitamin A 0.1% Vitamin C 109.8%
Calcium 74.2% Iron 36.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet