|Baking powder biscuits||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chopped pared apples||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Seedless raisins||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Powdered cinnamon||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Firmly packed brown sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Water||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
1. Start oven, set at Moderately Hot, 400° F. Rub an oblong baking dish with margarine or butter.
2. Mix the biscuit dough and roll it out 1/4-inch thick on a floured board.
3. Mix the apples, raisins, cinnamon and brown sugar and spread over the dough. Roll it up like a jelly roll, then slice it in 2-inch pieces.
4. Place slices in the baking dish. Add the water at the side of the dish. Bake 30 minutes.
5. Serve with cream or with Orange Sauce