1. In a food processor jar take all the veggies and coarsely grind.
2. Add in the salmon and pulse again. Place the mixture in a large bowl.
3. Add in the garlic powder, onion powder, quinoa flour, flaxseed meal, old bay seasoning, creole seasoning, cayenne pepper and egg. Mix all the ingredients well.
4. In another bowl mix together the dredging ingredients and keep aside.
5. Make patties from the salmon mixture and dredge.
6. In a pan heat the oil and shallow fry the patties.
7. Serve the Salmon Croquettes with your favorite dip.
If you are looking for a healthy appetizer recipe then you have come to the right page. Watch this video by FingerLickinKitchen and learn to make healthy salmon croquettes that are delicious and easy to cook.