|Blade steak||1 (per person)|
|Bacon slice||1 , chopped (per person)|
|Onion||1 , finely chopped|
|White wine||4 Tablespoon|
|Sour cream||2 Tablespoon|
|Chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon|
1. Cut the beef into thin slices and flatten with a mallet.
2. Sprinkle the beef with salt, pepper and dry mustard. Spread the beef with chopped bacon, a little of the chopped onion and some chopped parsley. Roll up and secure with a toothpick.
3. Saute some chopped onion in butter until soft and saute the rolls in this until brown on all sides.
4. Remove the onions and beef and place in a casserole dish. Cover with wine and cook in the oven for about 1 hour.
5. When the rolls are cooked, remove and keep warm. Add sour cream to the sauce and thicken with some flour. Return the rolls and heat through.