In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Holiday Table Butter Pecan Spoon Rolls. These are yeast rolls that you do not have to wait on to rise. Also, the addition of butter and pecans make them festive for your holiday table.
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
2 Cup (32 tbs)
Dry yeast packet
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)
4 Cup (64 tbs)
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degree.
2. Grease the muffin tin with cooking spray.
3. In a small saucepan melt butter, add chopped pecans and toast it for 5-7 minutes.
4. Drain excess butter and set aside.
5. In bowl combine warm water with dry yeast, stir and set aside.
6. In a large bowl combine sugar and vegetable oil followed by the yeast mixture, stir well and mix thoroughly.
7. Add self-rising flour and using an electric mixer beat the mixture until smooth.
8. Add the chopped pecan and give it a good stir.
9. Spoon the mixture and pour it in the muffin tins, filling 2/3 full.
10. Bake for 12 minutes or until puffed and golden.
11. Serve with hot cup of coffee or tea.
Things You Will Need
Cooking oil spray for muffin tins