|Grated cheese||30 Gram|
|Cayenne pepper||1 Pinch|
|Oil||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs) (For Frying, Normally 30 Milliliter Is Absorbed)|
1. Boil rice. Cool.
2. Mix with well beaten egg.
3. Peel and mince onions.
4. Heat a little oil. Saute minced onions without discolouration.
5. Remove from fire. Add chopped hard-boiled eggs, grated cheese, chopped parsley, salt and cayenne pepper.
6. With hands previously rinsed in cold water take a handful of rice.
7. Make a hollow in the middle, fill with prepared mixture.
8. Mould into a ball. Dip in browned breadcrumbs and fry in a deep pan of boiling oil till brown.
9. Drain well on paper. Serve hot with tomato sauce.