|Beetroot||1 Large, washed, grated (peeled)|
|Green peas/Frozen green peas||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (fresh)|
|Green chillies||5 , slit|
|Fine rava/Fine semolina||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chana dal||1 Tablespoon|
|Urad dal||1 Teaspoon|
|Boiled potatoes||4 , grated|
|Mustard seeds||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crushed|
|Bread crumbs||2 Tablespoon|
1. Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan and add mustard seeds. When they splutter add chanadal and fry till golden.
2. Now add the urad dal and garlic, red chilli, green chilli and fry for a few seconds.
3. Add beetroot and green peas and cook on a medium flame till all the water evaporates and beetroot is cooked.
4. Allow it to cool. Remove all the chillies.
5. Add grated potatoes and bread crumbs and salt to taste and mix it well.
6. Refrigerate for about 1/2 an hour. (It prevents the mixture from sticking to your hands)
7.Make small balls from the beetroot mixture and flatten it with your hands. Coat it well with rava on both the sides.
8. Heat the tawa and fry the cutlets by applying little oil on both sides till crispy.
9. Serve hot with any chutney or sauce.