Bean Sprouts Cutlet
|Bean sprouts||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Ginger garlic paste||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Green chilli||2 , chopped|
|Garam masala||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Chopped cilantro||1 Tablespoon|
1. Wash and chop the bean sprouts finely and add some water, turmeric salt and cook it well.
2. In the mean time cook the potato ,carrot (steam or microwave) mash it and keep ready.
3. Heat little oil in pan add the chopped onion, ginger garlic paste, green chilly and fry until the onion becomes soft.
4.Now add the mashed veggies, cooked bean sprouts add garam masala and salt fry for few mins and keep a side.
5. Let the mixture cool.
6. mix 1 tbsp all purpose flour with water and make batter.
7. Make small balls of mixture, flat each balls and dip them in maida batter and then roll in the bread crumbs and deep fry in the oil until you get a nice brown color.