If you have heard about sushi, you would know what is Nori Rolls. This is a raw food nori recipe that uses all uncooked ingredients including a raw ingredient in place of rice. Watch the video and find out more!!
2 Medium (4*6 inch)
1 Tablespoon, julienned long
1 Tablespoon, long strips
2 Tablespoon, grated
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
1. On a chopping board, place a nori sheet. Add the first layer of almond pate on one side of the sheet. Spread the pate about 1/4 inch thick.
2. Add the carrot, cucumber, zucchini, sundried tomatoes and sprouted beans.
3. Start rolling the nori sheet carefully to contain all the ingredients inside.
4. After rolling the sheet leave about 1 inch gap and brush the edge with wet fingers and roll the nori sheet completely to seal it.
5. Using a dented knife slowly cut through the nori sheet to create 6 rolls.
6. Serve these vegan nori rolls with a sauce of choice.