Bread And Cheese Roll With Potato Finger Chips
|Bread slices||8 Large|
|Milk||450 Milliliter (2 Cups)|
|Cheese||225 Gram, grated|
|Garam masala||1 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Cream/Top milk||2 Tablespoon|
|Vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon (For Deep Frying)|
|For finger chips|
|Potatoes||8 Large, boiled|
|Salt||1 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
1. Mix cheese, garam masala and cream together.
2. Dip each slice of bread into the milk one at a time. Squeeze out milk, placing the slices between your palms.
3. Place 1 tablespoon of filling in the centre of the bread slice. Gently make an oblong roll. Repeat with all the bread slices.
4. Heat oil in a frying pan and shallow fry 2 or 3 rolls at a time until colour turns golden brown. Drain and place on a kitchen paper.
5. Peel and cut the potatoes into fingers and fry them in the remaining oil until golden, not brown. Drain well and sprinkle salt and pepper. Serve hot with bread rolls.
6. If you want to eat it as a supper, then serve with 2 poached eggs and a blanched tomato.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 4125 Calories from Fat 956
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 108 g166.7%
Saturated Fat 60.9 g304.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 283.4 mg94.5%
Sodium 5094.9 mg212.3%
Total Carbohydrates 668 g222.8%
Dietary Fiber 62.2 g248.7%
Sugars 57 g
Protein 152 g303%
Vitamin A 57.5% Vitamin C 785.5%
Calcium 279.2% Iron 170.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet