Chocolate Tipped Crescents
|Refrigerated sugar cookies roll||1 (slice 'n' bake)|
|Semisweet chocolate pieces||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Finely chopped nuts||2 Tablespoon|
1. Start heating oven to 375Â°F.
2. Cut roll of dough into 1/4-inch slices. Mold each slice into crescent. Place, about 2 inches apart, on ungreased cookie sheet.
3. Bake 8 to 10 minutes, or until golden brown.
4. Cool 1 minute; remove to wire rack.
5. Melt chocolate over hot, not boiling, water. Spread one end of each cookie with chocolate, then dip into nuts. Makes about 3 dozen.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 861 Calories from Fat 474
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 53 g81.4%
Saturated Fat 24.7 g123.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 275.8 mg11.5%
Total Carbohydrates 95 g31.8%
Dietary Fiber 3 g12.1%
Sugars 75.2 g
Protein 7 g14.7%
Vitamin A Vitamin C
Calcium 4.2% Iron
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet