Homemade Lumpiang Togue
|Mung bean sprouts||1 Pound (Togue)|
|Carrot||1 Medium, julienned|
|Garlic||1 Teaspoon, minced|
|Onion||1 Tablespoon, minced|
|Fish sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Dried shrimps||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Fried tofu||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Ground black pepper||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Spring roll wrapper||4|
|Cooking oil||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
1. Heat a wok or a frying pan and put-in 2 tablespoons of cooking oil.
2. When the oil is hot enough, Sauté the garlic and onions.
3. Add the dried shrimps and cook for 1 minute.
4. Put-in the fried tofu then stir.
5. Add the fish sauce and ground black pepper.
6. Put-in the mung bean sprouts and cook for 2 minutes.
7. Add the carrot and cook for 1 to 2 minutes. Remove from the pan and let cool.
8. Wrap the cooked vegetable in spring roll (lumpia) wrapper.
9. Pour the remaining cooking oil in a cooking pot or deep fryer then apply heat.
10. Deep fry the wrapped lumpia until the color of the wrapper turns golden brown.
11. Remove from the cooking pot or deep fryer and place in a container lined with paper towel to absorb excess oils.
12. Transfer to a serving plate
13. Serve with vinegar and onion dip.
14. Share and enjoy!