|Egg white||1 , beaten|
|Coriander||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Chilly powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Bread crumbs||2 Tablespoon|
1. Chop cabbage finely.
2. Boil potatoes and mash them.
3. Chop onions, green chillies and coriander.
4. Roast them (except coriander) to a light brown colour.
5. Add potatoes to the cabbage mixture and make it to a fine dough.
6. Make small equal balls with the above mixture.
7. Beat the egg white in a bowl, keep aside.
8. Prepare like small puris and dip them in the beaten egg white and coat them with bread crumbs and then bake them till they get golden brown colour.