My kids love fruit roll-ups and while there are some great brands out there made with just fruit, I know can save a ton of dough making it myself.
3 Cup (48 tbs)
1. Preheat oven to 250* F.
2. Remove the stems from the strawberries and rinse.
2. In a blender, place strawberries and honey, blend to make puree.
3. On a baking sheet, lined with parchment paper, pour this puree and bake for 2-3 hours.
4. When baked through, take it out it out of the oven and let it cool at room temperature.
5. Serve it with honey or have it with juice or milk.
Kids love fresh strawberries and even love to peel fresh fruit leathers from the parchment paper and eating it. Here is a video by weelicious on how to make fresh strawberry fruit leather. It’s easy to put together with just 2 ingredients and rest is taken care by the oven. The whole recipe is fun to make and the best part is eating those chewy fruit leathers.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 214 Calories from Fat 13
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2 g2.4%
Saturated Fat 0.08 g0.39%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 5.9 mg0.2%
Total Carbohydrates 53 g17.6%
Dietary Fiber 10.6 g42.2%
Sugars 38 g
Protein 4 g7.1%
Vitamin A 1.3%
Vitamin C 515.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Homemade Strawberry Fruit Roll-Up For Kids Recipe Video