Lobster roll is the signature dish of Mermaid Inn. Chef Laurence shows this traditional sandwich dish. It is very easy to make this dish. The ingredients and seasoning can be adjusted to your taste and served for a meal. Enjoy the lobster roll.
1. Separate the arms, tails and ribs.
2. Remove meat from the lobster tail and other parts using a sharp knife.
3. Chop all the meat.
4. Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
5. Place the lobster mixture between toasted buns.
6. Serve it with homemade fries.
Why not prepare some lobster rolls at home. Take a look at this fantastic video that Chef Laurence makes this traditional sandwich dish. The chef shows great technique to remove lobster meat and shares nice tips too. Watch the video and treat your family and friends with this delicious lobster roll.