|French beans||1⁄4 Kilogram|
|Turmeric powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon (Haldi)|
|Coriander cumin powder||2 Teaspoon (Dhania Jeera Powder)|
|Breadcrumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Adjust Quantity As Needed)|
|Garlic cloves||16 (Lahsun)|
|Black peppercorns||25 (Miri)|
1. Finely chop all the vegetables and boil them. Grind to powder all the spices.
2. Saute thinly sliced onion.
3. Stir in ground spices and allow it to turn deep red. Add boiled vegetables & mix it thoroughly.
4. Add salt, sugar, haldi, dhania-jeera powder and cook till the mixture is dry.
5. Grind to a fine powder bread slices in a dry mixer.
6. Add this powder to the vegetable mix on cooling. Make small balls and flatten them slightly.
7. You can shape them attractively using aluminium moulds. Roll them into breadcrumbs.
8. Roast these on a tawa. When one side is cooked golden brown, turn over and cook the other side.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1790 Calories from Fat 127
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15 g22.7%
Saturated Fat 3.5 g17.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 6226.8 mg259.5%
Total Carbohydrates 369 g123.1%
Dietary Fiber 52 g207.9%
Sugars 68.8 g
Protein 57 g114.7%
Vitamin A 899.1% Vitamin C 863.6%
Calcium 75.6% Iron 104%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet