Easy Refrigerator Yeast Rolls
|Active dry yeast||1|
|Sugar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), cooled|
|All purpose flour||5 Cup (80 tbs)|
1. In a large bowl, sprinkle yeast over 1 1/2 cups warm (110°) water. Let stand until yeast is soft, about 5 minutes.
2. Add sugar, salt, 1/2 cup butter, and eggs; beat to blend. Add 5 cups flour and stir until well moistened. Cover with plastic wrap and chill at least 4 hours and up to 4 days.
3. In bowl, punch down dough to expel air, then knead on a lightly floured board until smooth, about 1 minute.
4. Divide dough into 24 equal pieces. Form each into a smooth ball. Arrange equally in 2 buttered 9-inch round cake pans. Cover lightly with plastic wrap and let rise until puffy, about 40 minutes.
5. Bake in a 350° oven until golden brown, about 30 minutes (about 20 minutes in a convection oven).