Homemade Spring Roll
|Soya sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|White pepper||To Taste|
|Shredded vegetables||3 Cup (48 tbs) (Cabbage, Carrots, Spring Onions, Beans And Bean Sprouts)|
1. Sieve cornflour and maida together; add eggs and beat with electric beater till smooth.
2. Add half the aji-no-moto and salt.
3. Blanch the vegetables, put them in a strainer and when well strained saute in a little oil with the rest of the ingredients.
4. Make pancakes with the batter cooking on both sides.
5. Spread vegetables in the centres of each pancake.
6. Seal the sides with a little batter.
7. Roll and deep fry to a golden brown, cut and serve hot.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 849 Calories from Fat 97
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11 g16.6%
Saturated Fat 2.9 g14.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 321.4 mg107.1%
Sodium 3873.9 mg161.4%
Total Carbohydrates 159 g53%
Dietary Fiber 21.1 g84.3%
Sugars 1.1 g
Protein 35 g69.9%
Vitamin A 464.4% Vitamin C 78.3%
Calcium 17.4% Iron 58%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet