Chocolate Cinnamon Rolls
|Dry yeast||2 1⁄4 Teaspoon (1 Package)|
|Granulated sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Fat free milk||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs) (Warm, At 100 To 110 F)|
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), melted|
|Vanilla extract||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Egg||1 Large, lightly beaten|
|Bread flour||4 Cup (64 tbs) (Divided)|
|Unsweetened cocoa||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Egg white||1 , lightly beaten|
|Granulated sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Ground cinnamon||1 Teaspoon|
|Sifted powdered sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Fat free milk||2 Tablespoon|
1. Dissolve yeast and 2 tablespoons granulated sugar in 1 1/4 cups milk in a large bowl. let stand 5 minutes. Add butter, 1/2 teaspoon vanilla, and egg,. stir well. Lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups,. level with a knife. Stir in 3 1/2 cups flour, cocoa, and salt to form a soft dough.
2. Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface. Knead until smooth and elastic (about 10 minutes),. add enough of remaining flour, 1 tablespoon at a time, to prevent dough from sticking to hands.
3. Place dough in a large bowl coated with cooking spray, turning to coat top. Cover, let rise in a warm place (85°), free from drafts, 45 minutes or until doubled in size. (Gently press two fingers into dough. If indentation remains, dough has risen enough.)
4. Punch dough down. Turn out onto a lightly floured surface,. roll into 16 x 8-inch rectangle. Brush egg white over dough. Combine 1/4 cup granulated sugar and cinnamon,- sprinkle over dough. Starting at a long side, roll up dough tightly, jelly-roll fashion,. pinch seam to seal (do not seal ends of roll).
5. Cut roll into 16 (1-inch) slices. Arrange slices, cut sides up, in a 13 x 9-inch baking pan coated with cooking spray. Cover and let rise 30 minutes or until doubled in size.
6. Preheat oven to 350°.
7. Bake rolls at 350° for 20 minutes. Combine remaining ingredients,. stir well. Drizzle over rolls.