|Potatoes||9 Large, boiled and mashed|
|Bread slices||3 , soaked in water and squeezed|
|Chopped deseeded green chilies||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Corn||4 Tablespoon, freshly boiled and coarsely ground|
|Sugar||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Chopped deseeded green chilies||1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Grated coconut||2 Tablespoon|
|Green coriander||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Garam masala||1 Teaspoon|
|Green chilies||1 Teaspoon, chopped|
|Bread crumbs/Suji/semolina||1 Cup (16 tbs) (For Coating)|
1. Prepare the casing by mixing potatoes with bread and other ingredients.
2. Prepare the stuffing by mixing corn with other ingredients.
3. Spread a small portion of the casing in the palm of your hand. Place a tbsp of stuffing in it.
4. Form into a small roll.
5. Make a thin batter with flour and water.
6. Dip the rolls in it one by one, roll in suji or bread crumbs and deep fry to a golden colour.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2844 Calories from Fat 174
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 21 g31.6%
Saturated Fat 11 g54.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 1483.2 mg61.8%
Total Carbohydrates 633 g211%
Dietary Fiber 70.1 g280.4%
Sugars 49.3 g
Protein 73 g145.4%
Vitamin A 29.4% Vitamin C 956.5%
Calcium 53.1% Iron 153.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet