Filled Lasagne Rolls With Two Sauces
|Lasagna sheets||12 (Approximately 2 Inches Wide And 10 Inches Long)|
|Cheese filling/Spinach and mushroom filling / sausage and veal filling||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Marinara sauce||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Balsamella sauce||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Freshly grated parmesan cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Cook 4 lasagne strips at a time until aldente. Transfer strips to cotton or linen kitchen towels, laying the strips flat and patting dry with more toweling. In removing strips from the boiling water, pour the entire contents of the pasta pot into a colander which has been set into another pan. The cooking liquid which has drained into the second pan can be brought to another boil quickly since the water is already hot. Repeat until all strips are cooked, drained, and dried.
2. Place about 3 tablespoons of filling on each strip and with a rubber spatula or knife, spread the filling along the strip as evenly as you can. Roll each strip as tightly as you can.
3. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. In a 9 by 12-inch baking dish, spoon several tablespoons of balsamella sauce lightly coating the bottom of the baking dish. Arrange the lasagne rolls in the dish, fitting them snugly side by side being sure the seamside is down.
4. Pour the tomato sauce overall and then spoon the remaining balsamella sauce by striating across the red sauce, like thin long clouds in the sky. Sprinkle parmesan cheese overall.
5. Cover lightly with foil and bake for 25 to 30 minutes. Remove the foil the last 10 minutes of baking. Pasta and sauce should be hot and bubbly.