Asparagus And Lasagne Rolls
|Lasagna noodles||4 1⁄2 Ounce (6 Noodles)|
|Asparagus spears||12 , halved (Slender)|
|All purpose flour||1 1⁄3 Tablespoon (1 Tablespoon Plus 1 Teaspoon)|
|Dijon mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Dash|
|Skim milk||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Shredded cheddar cheese||3 Ounce|
|Chopped fresh parsley||1 Tablespoon (For Garnish)|
1. In 11-by-7-inch microwave-safe dish, combine lasagna noodles and 4 cups boiling water. Cover tightly with vented plastic wrap. Microwave on High 6 minutes, rearranging noodles after 3 minutes. Let stand 1 minute; drain and rinse. Cover with damp paper towel; set aside.
2. Place asparagus in same dish; sprinkle with 2 tablespoons water. Cover tightly with vented plastic wrap. Microwave on High 3 minutes. Drain and cool slightly.
3. Cut noodles in half; roll 2 asparagus halves in each noodle half. Place seam-side down in same dish.
4. To prepare sauce, in 2-cup glass measure, stir together remaining ingredients
except parsley. Microwave on Medium-High, until thickened and cheese is melted, stirring once.
5. Pour sauce over asparagus rolls; cover tightly with vented plastic wrap. Microwave on High 2 minutes, until heated through. Sprinkle with parsley.