Asparagus And Lasagne Rolls
|Lasagna noodles||4 1⁄2 Ounce (6 Noodles)|
|Asparagus spears||12 , halved (Slender)|
|All purpose flour||1 1⁄3 Tablespoon (1 Tablespoon Plus 1 Teaspoon)|
|Dijon mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Dash|
|Skim milk||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Shredded cheddar cheese||3 Ounce|
|Chopped fresh parsley||1 Tablespoon (For Garnish)|
1. In 11-by-7-inch microwave-safe dish, combine lasagna noodles and 4 cups boiling water. Cover tightly with vented plastic wrap. Microwave on High 6 minutes, rearranging noodles after 3 minutes. Let stand 1 minute; drain and rinse. Cover with damp paper towel; set aside.
2. Place asparagus in same dish; sprinkle with 2 tablespoons water. Cover tightly with vented plastic wrap. Microwave on High 3 minutes. Drain and cool slightly.
3. Cut noodles in half; roll 2 asparagus halves in each noodle half. Place seam-side down in same dish.
4. To prepare sauce, in 2-cup glass measure, stir together remaining ingredients
except parsley. Microwave on Medium-High, until thickened and cheese is melted, stirring once.
5. Pour sauce over asparagus rolls; cover tightly with vented plastic wrap. Microwave on High 2 minutes, until heated through. Sprinkle with parsley.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1079 Calories from Fat 383
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 43 g65.8%
Saturated Fat 20.6 g103.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 94.2 mg31.4%
Sodium 1212.3 mg50.5%
Total Carbohydrates 121 g40.3%
Dietary Fiber 7.3 g29.2%
Sugars 13.5 g
Protein 48 g95.2%
Vitamin A 92.1% Vitamin C 46.5%
Calcium 91.7% Iron 40.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet