Lamb Stuffed Pickle Rolls
|Ground lamb||1 1⁄2 Pound (675 Grams)|
|Bread||250 Milliliter (1 Cup)|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Tomato sauce/Cream of tomato soup||250 Milliliter (1 Cup)|
|Dry mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Dill pickles||2 Large|
|Oil||15 Milliliter (1 Tablespoon)|
|Cream of celery soup||8 Ounce (27 Milliliter)|
|Dill pickle juice||60 Milliliter (1/4 Cup)|
|Chopped parsley||15 Milliliter (1 Tablespoon)|
– Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
– In a bowl, combine ground lamb, bread, egg, tomato sauce, mustard, salt, and pepper.
– Slice dill pickles lengthwise into thin slivers; wrap each pickle around ground lamb mixture and shape into rolls.
– In a skillet, heat oil, melt butter and cook lamb rolls then place in ovenproof dish.
– In a separate bowl, combine cream of celery soup, dill pickle juice, and parsley and pour over lamb rolls, then bake for approximately 25 minutes.