A crispy tuna potato cutlet recipe video that helps you master the art of making cutlets. The step-by-step instructional video will help you sail through the culinary experience without any difficulty. Even if you are a beginner at cooking, you can try the easy tuna potato cutlet recipe and surprise your family and friends.
5 Medium, boiled peeled and mashed
Canned tuna in oil
15 Ounce (2 Small Cans)
1⁄2 , squeezed
1 Medium, finely chopped
1 Inch, ground into paste
6 , ground into paste
4 , finely chopped
Fresh cilantro sprigs
1 Tablespoon, finely chopped
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1 Cup (16 tbs) (For Frying)
1) Drain all oil from tuna and marinate in lime juice.
2) In a large bowl combine all the ingredients except oil and semolina together; mix thoroughly.
3) Divide this mixture into equal portions and shape into flat round cutlets.
4) Roll each cutlet in the semolina until nicely coated.
5) In a frying pan, shallow fry 4 to 5 cutlets at a time in oil over a medium heat, until golden brown. Remove and drain on paper towel.
6) Serve the hot tuna and potato cutlets with coriander-mint chutney.
Who likes tuna is what I always thought until I tried these tuna and potato cutlet. Pratibha shows how easily she makes these culets with a few readily available ingredients from your kitchen. It is simply the best canned tuna dish ever because it tastes good and the best of all, it doesn't smell like tuna. Try it and you and your family will love it.