|Pastry flour/Cake flour||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Baking powder||3⁄4 Teaspoon|
1. Sift flour, measure.
2. Put eggs, baking powder, salt in bowl. Place over smaller bowl of hot water.
3. Beat, gradually adding sugar. Continue beating until mixture is thick and light in color.
4. Fold in flour and flavouring. Turn into pan lined with waxed paper. Bake 10 to 12 minutes.
5. Turn out immediately on towel dusted with icing sugar.
6. Remove waxed paper, spread with jelly or other filling.
7. Roll, wrap in towel and place on rack to cool.