Fiesta Chicken Rolls
|Chicken breasts||3 Pound, halved, boned and skinned (3 Pieces)|
|Process sharp cheddar cheese spread||3 Tablespoon|
|Minced onion||2 Teaspoon|
|Chopped green chilies||2 Tablespoon|
|Cheddar cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cracker crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Taco seasoning mix||1 1⁄4 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Shredded lettuce||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Tomato||1 , diced|
|Sliced ripe olives||3|
1. Pound each raw chicken piece with a meat hammer to flatten.
2. Mix 3 tablespoons butter and the cheese spread until well blended. Mix in onion, salt and chilies.
3. Divide mixture equally onto the 6 flattened chicken pieces, placing a portion at one end of each piece. Roll up, tucking in ends to completely enclose filling. Fasten rolls with wooden picks.
4. Melt 3 tablespoons butter in a 1 1/2 -quart glass baking dish in microwave oven (about 1 minute at High). Coat each roll with melted butter, then with a mixture of cheese cracker crumbs and taco seasoning mix.
5. Arrange rolls in the baking dish. Cover with waxed paper. Cook in microwave oven 10 to 12 minutes at High; rotate dish one-quarter turn twice.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3129 Calories from Fat 1071
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 121 g185.7%
Saturated Fat 64.6 g323.2%
Trans Fat 0.3 g
Cholesterol 1070 mg356.7%
Sodium 7493.3 mg312.2%
Total Carbohydrates 114 g37.9%
Dietary Fiber 10 g40.1%
Sugars 22.2 g
Protein 369 g737.1%
Vitamin A 484.5% Vitamin C 246.5%
Calcium 155% Iron 78.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet